8.9K views

Do not get any delphin vacuum cleaner.

Its a Scam. I bought mine for more than $3500 claiming that they offer 10 years warranty and some additional parts.

It is almost 6 mths and they have not even delivered the additional parts which was agreed during purchase. I paid in full and they just run away.

Even they do not honour their 10 years warranty. Its just 6 months and you just cannot get any aftersales support from them.

The product looks good but can't even have adequate suction power to suck up the dirt and dust. And its noisy as a air purifier.

Very bad experience and I felt totally cheated.

Review about: Delphin Singapore Vacuum Cleaner.

Had an Experience with Delphin Singapore?

Comments

Desoto, Texas, United States #1275307

I have used mY Delphin vacuum cleaner for 10 Years and never had a problem with it until now. My separator broke and I cannot use it without the separator and I have seArched the internet for this part and cannot find a separator for a DP 1001Delphin vacuum cleaner.

ta3391
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1235199

I've heard a lot of negative comments about Delphin but I am not sure if it's really a scam because I didn't buy one.I tried using Rainbow because that was my mom's machine and it's just ok for me.

But if you want to have a great one that really works well, I would advise you to buy Ritello machine.It does a lot of things at home not only during general cleaning but in everyday and it's really worth it.

Hi can I ask this vacuum I bought less than 2 years and now part of the vacuum is spoilt....

What should I do

Can exchange it?

Anyone can help

Hi i bought this Delphin vaccum cleaner in Singapore sometime back.It served me well but it is giving problems..i has been 5 years since i bought it and can't seem to reach the manufacturer in Singapore.

The after service sucks and i wish i could repair it.

I am niw based in Paris n i would advise anybody not to fall for the promises of the warranty.

I wish i could repair it out here or do something about it and would be happy if anyobe could advise me on this.

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #931893

Who's the sales personnel who serve you? If what was promise and can't be deliver why not call up the company or write in an email? I had mine for 11years and have no problem with the machine as it's still working well and they do serve me FOC servicing and maintainence of the machine.

to Delphin user #992470

I could not reach the sales service in Singapore...the breakdown happened only after a year i moved out from Singapore.I called the office in Dingapore and nobody bothered to reply.

I could not reach them. Unfortunately the warranty is only 3 years after purchase if bought in Singapore and ten years if you are in Singapore. Seems so unfair.

I had managed to fix it temporarily in Aberdeen but after moving to France it is still giving trouble.

I have managed to reach ProAir inGermany and have copied my complait to their rep in France.

Hope something good comes out of it all.Undoubtedly if there was no breakdown it is a fabulous vaccum to have

I have owned a Ritello for almost 2 years.

I sent it for the second yearly service check up recently and more important than anything is after sales.

they are an amazing team and very proud to be a Ritello owner.

Cleaning has never been easier and so satisfying.

different people have different opinions but I advise everyone to see Ritello before purchasing any other product to compare and know what you purchase not just waste your money and get cheated

Most important is that I run my machine app 5 hrs everyday and has not once been packed in my store room.

Mountain View, California, United States #926374

Pal, even a $100 cleaner has better suction power, this is a outdated technology product, their manufacturer is a scam.

I also have same problem in MALAYSIA, who can helping me please contact me 84186606.

to yong Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1265319